|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (162 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious open plan apartment
- Two double bedrooms, one with an en suite
- Benefits from an allocated parking space
- This modern apartment is offered fully furnished
- The development provides 24 hour concierge service
- Dock facing views from the 17th floor
- EPC Rating = C
Luxury two bedroom apartment with dock facing views from the 17th floor. The property is one of the larger units within the development with a superb open plan living area.
This development offers it all, located in the heart of Canary Wharf, shops, bars, restaurants, entertainment and transport links are just a foot bridge away.
Luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with dock facing views from the 17th floor.
This superb apartment comes with a 24 hour concierge, two double bedrooms, one en suite, a second bathroom and an open plan living room/kitchen.
The property is one of the larger units within this sought after development, offering a variety of restaurants, bars and entertainment as well as transport links on its door step.
Square Footage: 1,488 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68578340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WFL170022_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.