|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 March 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Modern Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Large Lounge
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Fitted Bathroom, Three Piece Suite & Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Close to Town Centre
- Council Tax Band B, B87F3K
£895 pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
A large newly decorated first floor split level appartment situated within close proximity of the Royal Berkshire Hospital and Thames Valley Business Park, also within close distance to Reading town centre. The property comprises of a spacious front aspect lounge with access to a fully fitted kitchen with appliances. The property consists of Two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with electric rain effect shower over the bath. The property is modern with laminate flooring throughout. The property is available furnished with Gas central heating, gas hob and private off road parking. Council Tax band B
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £258 inc vat, and Reference fees from £78 inc vat, a Deposit protection fee of £48 inc vat also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68582459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27237420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump & Wellbelove, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.