|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (234 days ago)|
- Coach house style apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking
- Popular location
- Close to seafront and shops
- Available early November
On entry to this wonderful property you notice that the owners have spent time and effort maintaing the property and making it feel homely.
Once up to the first floor having entered via your own private front door you turn to your right and move in to the large lounge diner with space for sofa, coffee table, TV as well as dining table should some one choose to have one. This room is very spacious and offers tenants plenty of scope.
Accessed off the lounge is a well appointed kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, worksurface and appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
The property benefits from two large double bedrooms both with the benefit of fitted wardrobes that really maximise the size that each room offers.
Finally there is a modern bathroom comprising of a white suite with WC, sink and bath with shower over.
Outside there is an allocated parking space for one vehicle although there is plenty of parking on the road for further vehicles.
The property is in an excellent condition throughout and is neutrally decorated and benefits from double glazing and central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000377245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.