|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Three bed semi house has gch - d.g gardens and off road parking. The property is close to all the local amenities in Stainforth and nearby Thorne.
- RENT: £385.00 pcm BOND: £485.00
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- ENTRANCE, LOUNGE WITH ORNAMENTAL FIRE, GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- KITCHEN WITH PLUMBING FOR AN AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM
- ADMIN FEE £150.00 PER PROPERTY REFERENCING FEE £125.00 PER TENANT BOND REGISTRATION FEE £40.00
- AVAILABLE NOW
**AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER 2017**
This three bedroom semi detached house has the benefit of gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, gardens to the front and rear and off road parking. The property is within easy reach of all the local aminities in Stainforth and nearby Thorne. Comp: Entrance hallway, lounge with ornamental fire, kitchen with plumbing for an automatic washing machine, ground floor bathroom with over bath electric shower and separate toilet area, stairs to the first floor, one double bedroom with storage cupboard, one small double bedroom with storage cupboard and one good sized single bedroom.
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of the administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.