|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Popular area
- Stunning views over the Menai Straits
- Rear terrace garden
- Short distance from the high street
- Two bedrooms
- Easy access to A55 and mainland
- Full of character
- Call today to secure your viewing!
This detached property is available as a two or three bed property with the spacious extra double sized room downstairs.
Parking is to the front of the property. As you climb the few steps up to this property, the spanning views appear instantly.
Entering the property, the kitchen and dining area is to the left and includes modern units along with wooden workbench, cooker, dining table and chairs. To the right of the hallway is the living room with bay window and seat, another window to the right wall offering surrounding views to the property. Two sofas and coffee table are included.
One large additional room downstairs which can be used as additional reception room, extra bedroom or seperate dining room.
Downstairs bathroom with suite of wc, sink, cast iron bath with shower overhead.
Carpeted stairway to the first floor. Upstairs toilet to the right with white wc, sink and mirror.
One double bedroom with double bed and views of the Bridge and Straits and one single bedroom with single bed. Both bedrooms have additional single window from which you can sit and enjoy the view.
Call now to view!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000337505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Bangor.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.