|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (240 days ago)|
- EXTENDED VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- WOULD SUIT PROFESSIONAL WORKING COUPLE
- EXCELLENT ROAD RAIL AND BUS TRANSPORT LINKS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF UXBRIDGE TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN AND BUS STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY UN-FURNISHED
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN COTTAGE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM UXBRIDGE TOWN CENTRE... Carter Duthie are delighted to present this charming character home in prime New Denham location. The property briefly consists of Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Utility Room. Upstairs, there are Two Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside, there is a Garden and space for parking. CALL CARTER DUTHIE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01895 832155.
Dining Room 3.43m (11' 3") x 3.48m (11' 5")
Rear door opening out to patio. Electric storage heater, carpets. Wooden built-in shelving/cupboard unit.
Stairs leading to first floor.
Opening into Kitchen.
Living Room 3.22m (10' 7") x 3.47m (11' 5")
Front aspect double glazed window. Brick feature fireplace. Electric storage heater, carpets, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 2.48m (8' 2") x 2.25m (7' 5")
Side aspect double glazed frosted window. Wooden wall and base level units. Single sink with stainless steel mixer tap. Electric oven with four ring hob. Fridge/freezer. Lino flooring.
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window. Low level WC, wash hand basin. Washing machine.
Bedroom One 3.30m (10' 10") x 3.48m (11' 5")
Front aspect double glazed windows. Electric storage heater, carpets. Built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail. Tv point.
Bedroom Two 3.42m (11' 3") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Rear aspect double glazed windows. Electric storage heater, carpets. Door into;-
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window. Three piece suite comprising of WC, hand basin built into storage unit, panel bath with overhead electric shower. Airing cupboard housing water tank. Tiled walls, lino flooring.
***Garage not included***
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: (01895) 832155 Fax: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: www.carterduthie.com
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of one and a half months rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s as follows: - Single Tenant £300*, Two Tenants Sharing £400*, Additional Tenants or Guarantor £100* (if required) *Plus VAT. The fee is non-returnable except in the event of the landlord rejecting the application prior to referencing.
9. Upon completion of satisfactory reference checks the applicant will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit payment (equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent) towards the first months rent.
10. No smokers. Children may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68618312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1000760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.