|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (432 days ago)|
- £100 off 1st Months Rent !
- Well Presented Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Close to Amenities & Local Schools
- Driveway parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SPECIAL OFFER £100 off 1st Months Rent! A well presented Three bedroom family home in the sought after location of Hagley. Close to local amenities and Haybridge High School and Sixth Form ,11–18 mixed academy school, with easy access to motorway links. The property leads in through the front door into the hallway with storage cupboard, the nice sized lounge is neutrally decorated with double glazed window to the front, the modern kitchen diner has a ceramic tiled floor, electric hob, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer and a range of wall and base units, the stairs lead up to the master bedroom with fitted cupboard, second good sized bedroom and third L shaped bedroom, the modern white bathroom comprises of bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and parking for 2 vehicles. EPC = D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1258788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.