|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2017 (322 days ago)|
- * Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- * CLOSE TO PARKWAY, MOD, AXA, ROLLS ROYCE
- * Unfurnished (with some white goods)
- * Low Maintenance Garden
- * Close to Local Amenities
- * Available NOW!
- * No DSS, Students or Smokers
- * Pets Considered
- * Long Term Let
LOUNGE 14' 10" x 11' 10" (4.52m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 01" x 9' 02" (4.6m x 2.79m) Appliances include; oven, hob and washing machine
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 11" x 8' 9" (3.63m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 08" x 8' 9" (3.56m x 2.67m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 6' 00" (2.69m x 1.83m)
BATHROOM W/C, Hand wash basin & bath with shower over
REAR GARDEN Enclosed by fencing and hedging and laid to gravel.
GARAGE Up and over door also providing off street parking space to the front
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68624450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101460002443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A J Homes , Winterbourne .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.