|Added on Rightmove:||01 September 2017 (350 days ago)|
- Modern Built Apartment Within this Popular Gated Development
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms - En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Reception with Dinning Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Cloakroom
- On-site Caretaker
- Close to Wapping Station, Local Bus Routes and Amenities
- Short Walk to Tower Hill and St Katharine's Dock
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
ea2 are pleased to offer to rent this modern apartment in a very sought after gated development in West Wapping. This property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, an ensuite 4 piece bathroom to the master bedroom and a 3 piece suite family bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a dinning area and a separate cloak room. The property has wooden floors throughout. Available Now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68636345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27242508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ea2 Estate Agency, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.