|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2018 (21 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 472671
Property Reference: 472671.
Happy New Year, happy new flat! Lovely, clean, furnished, Edwardian garden flat available to view now and to be let from 31st December 2018 on Larden Road, W3. Must be seen to be fully appreciated. Would suit professional single / couple.
Sitting room with fully functioning open hearth gas fire (recently refurbished), pretty period fireplace, armchair & double sofa bed.
Double bedroom with wooden frame double bed and good quality mattress, plenty of storage and sash window onto garden. Bathroom with full sized bath and shower over.
Large, separate, eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage, integrated dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge-freezer, gas hob & oven, microwave, table and chairs - patio door onto mature garden with shrubs. Plenty of heat and hot water from new efficient combi-boiler with thermostat. Flat is in good condition, with newly installed curtains throughout, paintwork has been recently refreshed and the flat will be professionally cleaned for the next tenant.
Good location with transport links via 207/607 to Shepherds Bush Underground, Overground and buses, 272 to Turnham Green tube also short walks to Stamford Brook tube and Acton Central Overground. Close to shops, restaurants and amenities of Acton Vale including Virgin Active Gym, Tesco supermarket and Acton Park. Short walk / bus journeys to Chiswick High Road, Westfield Shepherds Bush, Acton High Street, Ealing. Good access to North Circular, A40, M4 and resident's parking permit available from Ealing Council as well as free parking before 9am & after 5pm nearby.
Rent £300 per week / £1300 pcm & 6 weeks fully protected deposit. 12 months lease preferred with option to renew.
Fair and efficient private landlord managed property with no agency fees! Sorry, no other agents please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 8 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 472671
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47267120112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.