|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (296 days ago)|
- Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property
- Two reception rooms
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner with french doors leading to the rear garden
- Fully tiled bathroom with electric shower over the bath
- Fitted wardrobes
- Front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Newly decorated throughout in neutral colours
- Within walking distance of all local amenities and Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Available immediately, viewing recommended
A three bedroom semi-detached property situated in this sought after residential location within walking distance of Doncaster Royal Infirmary. The property comprises of small entrance porch, hallway with understairs storage, front lounge with bay window, rear sitting room, newly fitted kitchen/diner with french doors leading to the rear garden, fully tiled bathroom having white suite and shower over the bath, two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and single bedroom. Front and rear gardens, small driveway and single garage. Gas central heating, double glazing and alarm. Available immediately. Viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68645870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637009724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.