|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 April 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom maisonette in desirable location
- Bright and airy reception room with ample dining space
- Large private garden
- Modern eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom and additional WC
- Fantastic location close to St. Katharine Docks
LONG LET. This fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room, lovely private garden, modern eat-in kitchen and large master bedroom ideally located moments from the beautiful St Katherine Docks.
Burr Close is ideally located in the heart of Wapping with the stunning Thames Path and charming St Katherine Docks moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68646146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.