|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Detached 2 double bedroom converted barn with Master En-suite
- Fully double glazed windows/doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Sepearte open plan Living / Dining area
- Utility room with hand basin
- A further good size bathroom
- Gated driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Conveniently located near the Town Centre, Train station and all amenities
- Can be rented short or Long term- Furnished or Un Furnished (Price on application)
LET & MANAGED This unique converted 2 double bedroom detached barn offers bright open plan living. The property benefits from a new kitchen & bathroom, with en-suite to master bedroom. It has gas central heating & gated parking for 2 vehicles. Just a short walk to the town centre, all amenities & rail links to London. We welcome your enquires.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102672000442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Estate & Letting Agents Ltd , Leiston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.