|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Stylish First Floor Apartment
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Gas Central Heating
- Sitting Room, Modern Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Available immediately at £495pcm
- Immaculately Presented
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Highly Sought after Location
- EPC - C75 C80
Cross Keys Estates are delighted to present for let this immaculately presented & thoroughly stylish property located within an extremely sought after development in Stoke. The property boasts bright and spacious accommodation, one designated parking space, PVCu double glazing and gas central heating; and comprises entrance hall, sitting room, modern kitchen, one double bedroom with fitted storage facilities and a lovely modern shower room. An internal viewing is essential as this property is available immediately at £495pcm. This property is UNFURNISHED.
Sitting Room -
Kitchen - 3.14m x 2.19m -
Shower Room -
Bedroom - 3.27m x 3.14m -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68684474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27247216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.