|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (408 days ago)|
Please quote reference 32028 when enquiring about this property
- 1 bedroom large bright and airy first floor flat - new carpets fitted
- Reception room with separate kitchen with new flooring
- Off street allocated parking within gated development
- Less than 5 mins walk to Hackney Wick station - ideal for commuters into the city
- Westfield shops, local amenities, Olympic park facilities, Victoria park and river lee all close by
- Available now
This is an excellent one bedroom flat close to the open spaces of Victoria Park. The flat has a light and airy feel and is within a gated development with allocated off-street parking.
The property is 3 minutes walk to Hackney wick station so is ideal for commuters. Local amenities, Westfield and river lee are close by so you have all the buzz around the corner but youre within the peaceful setting of river lee and Victoria park too.
Current EPC rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.