|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (293 days ago)|
- Bills Included
- Sky TV And Fast Broadband Included
- Fully Renovated To A High Standard!! Be The First Occupants. -Don't Miss Out
- Quiet Street Within Walking Distance Of The University And Town Center
- Brand New Kitchen And Bathroom.
- Safe, Secure & Stylish!!
Looking For A Student House!???Exceptional Quality Is Offered In This Property Having Been Refurbished To A Very High Standard Throughout Including Brand New Kitchen And Bathroom.Be The First!! High Spec Property Including Furniture. Two Units Are Available So Bring Your Friends To Enjoy This Fantastic Property.
With Accommodation Over Two Floors The Property Briefly Comprises:
Entrance Hall, First Double Bedroom Is Located To The Front Of The Property. Communal Sitting Room To The Rear, Brand New High End Kitchen And Bathroom A Further Two Fully Equipped Double Bedrooms Are Found To The First Floor.
The Kitchen Will Have A Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer, Integrated Oven And Hob With Extractor Above.
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OR FOR FURTHER DETAILS. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68695679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8158656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.