|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (254 days ago)|
- SPACE Lettings
- New To The Market
- En-Suite Room
- Close To Town Centre
- Bills Included For Additional £85.00
- Modern Fittings and Finish
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
DOUBLE EN-SUITE ROOM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Located within a short walk to the Town Centre and Reading Mainline Station is this Stunning six bedroom professional house share in the Town Centre. The property was fully renovated throughout and finished to a very high standard inside and out with Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Carpets/Wood Flooring throughout, Furniture, T.V in the Lounge area, Modern fitted kitchen area with all appliances Including Washing Machine and Separate Dryer.
Ideal for working professionals
- LUXURY EN-SUITE ROOMS AVAILABLE
- LARGE DOUBLE ROOMS
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
An extra £75.00 FOR ALL BILLS:-
Internet, Gas, Electric, Water and Council Tax.
TOTAL RENT FOR THE ROOM INCLUSIVE OF BILLS - £475.00
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.