|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (345 days ago)|
- Modern Mid Terrace Close to the Town Centre
- Two Large Bedrooms, Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard, Early Inspection Recommended
- EPC Rating - C
NOW FULLY AVAILABE. Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this beautiful two bedroom home on Pall Mall which is available immediately and long term if required and is offered unfurnished. The home is situated within close proximity of an abundance of local amenities and whilst provided excellent transport links, is still within walking distance of Chorley Town Centre.
Briefly the property comprises and entrance vestibule, Lounge with Fire, a spacious modern fitted kitchen inclusive of fridge freezer and space for a dining table. The kitchen also offers access to a large enclosed rear yard/patio.
On the first floor the accommodation is equally spacious and boasts two god sized bedrooms including a large master bedroom. In addition there is a contemporary bathroom suite with 3 piece suite inclusive of bath and overhead shower.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout.
Located in a prime position for prompt access to Chorley Town centre and within close vicinity of a number primary schools and shopping facilities, this stunning home is not to be missed.
Sorry No DSS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68704052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 108059R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.