|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (381 days ago)|
- Impressive second floor apartment
- Fully furnished throughout
- Neutrally decorated
- Recently constructed and finished to high spec
- Ideal for easy access to the A1
- Close to local shops
- Ample residents parking
- Buses every 10 minutes into Durham
- 20 minutes walk down to the City
- Available end of October
Being furnished to a high standard, apartments in this development offer potential tenants ideal living accommodation at a competitive monthly rate.
Entrance hallway with storage cupboard, having cream emulsioned walls and beige carpet.Lounge, furnished with two quality sofas, dining table with four chairs and associated furnishings. Two furnished bedrooms. Bathroom with a white suite with shower over bath.
To the external there is ample residents parking.The apartment of course benefits from secure entry system and security alarm.
All in all, a fantastic opportunity to reside with comfort in stylish surroundings, close to local amenities and within easy reach of Durham City Centre. Available immediately, we are able to arrange viewings now and would recommend that interested parties call to book now as not to miss out!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68704550.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000011178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.