|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Application Fee - £180.00 (for up to three applicants)
- Renewal charges apply after first lease:
- £85.00 for six months
- Security Deposit - £
- £130.00 for twelve months
- Current Energy Efficiency Rating - B
- Periodic Tenants - £60.00 per inspection
- Council Tax Band - B
- No Smokers, No Pets (assistance dogs accepted)
Spacious first floor apartment in sought after development close to local shops and amenities. Centrally heated and double glazed accommodation includes hall, lounge, fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and washing machine, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Generous second bedroom and family bathroom. Landscape grounds with allocated car parking. Available November 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68713583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7260686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Tipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.