|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (317 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Available Immediately
- Lounge with High Ceilings
- Good Sized Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Easy Acces to Local Amenities & Merry Hill
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Appliances Included
- Ground Floor Flat
Walton & Hipkiss are pleased to offer this beautifully refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat, previously a public house, this building now houses stylishly renovated flats, located close to local amenities, schools and Merry Hill Shopping Center, in Brierley Hill. With communal access to the rear of the property, and with allocated parking, you will see the property is decorated to a high standard, with newly fitted carpets, curtains and decor. The property comprises of one large double bedroom, large living room, both with high ceilings, allowing plenty of light in, kitchen with integrated oven and hob and a range of wall and base units, bathroom includes bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and overhead shower, the property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing. EPC = D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68713631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7715306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.