|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2017 (367 days ago)|
- LARGE 5 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 4/5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE RECEPTION
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 1ST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WALK IN SHOWER ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- OUT HOUSE AND GARAGE
- AVAILABLE NOW
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
*LARGE 5 BEDROOM HOUSE* Real Move Estates are pleased to offer you this wonderful 5 bedroom end of terrace house house available in Manor Park E12. COMES WITH OUTHOUSE AND GARAGE Available Now!
The property benefits from 4/5 double bedrooms, large reception, fully fitted kitchen, first floor family bathroom, ground floor shower room, rear garden, outhouse, Garage, on street parking, gas central heating and double glazed windows. The property comes partly furnished and is AVAILABLE NOW. Close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. Viewings are highly recommended.
To arrange a viewing please call Real Move Estates.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMEPR2423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Real Move Estates, Chadwell Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.