|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (349 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Cornish Cottage
- Character Features with Modern Finish
- Sea Views & Next to Beach
- Idyllic Village Location
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double Glazing / Electric Heating
This beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached Cornish cottage offers the unique chance to live a stones throw from the beach in the idyllic fishing village of Gorran Haven. The downstairs of the property comprises of cosy lounge with wood burner, family bathroom with shower over bath, separate WC, large kitchen with modern fitted units, farmhouse sink and electric cooker to be fitted if required. Upstairs comprises of master double bedroom, single bedroom, wet room and third bedroom with dividing wall giving extra space for dressing room, study or even a fourth single bedroom. The house also benefits from a patio area to the front with small lawn area and even more unique is parking easily for two cars in this incredible location. This lovely property also benefits from a separate utility area, double glazing and modern electric heating.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.