|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- 2 Double bedroom mid terraced house
- 2 Recpetion rooms
- Fitted kitchen with oven & hob
- Large family bathroom with shower
- Close to all amenities
- DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR
- NO SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Unfurnished and well presented two bedroom mid terraced house with UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, rear walled yard and is located in a popular location between the parks and within walking distance to all other local amenities. This great family accommodation has good size interior with steps up to the front entrance and comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen with oven & hob, two good size bedrooms and large bathroom with shower. Convenient for access into Birkenhead town and Liverpool city via the local rail link or ferry terminal within 15 minutes walk.
DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR - NO SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_3546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.