|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (369 days ago)|
- Quietly tucked away location
- Walking distance of Saffron Walden town centre
- 2 bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- Gas central heating
- Replacement double-glazing
- Lovely garden
- Useful outbuilding
- Available 7th October 2017
Very well presented, very smart, very convenient and quietly situated 2 bedroom modern cottage all within walking distance of Saffron Walden town centre.
The property is quietly situated, tucked away in a small cul-de-sac, yet within easy walking distance of the town centre. Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities and is just two miles from Audley End mainline station (fast trains to Liverpool Street) and four miles from the M11 access point at Stump Cross.
A drive leads to the adjacent garage with up-and-over-door, light and power. There is a gated side access to the rear garden which has been carefully landscaped by the Landlord. The Landlord is prepared to provide twice yearly gardening service to ensure this garden is kept to its high standard. Garden shed.
3.25m x 2.03m
Radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Well fitted, comprising wood panelled bath with shower attachment, low-level WC, pedestal washbasin, radiator, fully tiled walls, window.
Stairs to first floor.
4m x 2.62m
Radiator, TV aerial point, telephone point, engineered oak flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM:
3.84m x 2.84m
Fitted with an excellent range of base and eye-level units providing ample worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink, four-ring electric hob, built-in oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher, tiled floor, large understairs storage cupboard, recently fitted gas fired boiler providing hot water and central heating, door to rear garden.
AGENT'S NOTE 1:
The Landlord will not maintain or replace the dishwasher.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
Access to loft.
3.05m x 2.9m
Large built-in cupboard, radiator.
AGENT'S NOTE 2:
If you wish to apply for this property, please note the application fees will be:- 1 Applicant - £230 + VAT (£276) 2 Applicants - £230 + VAT (£250) Guarantor £50 + VAT (£60)
All mains services are connected.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto www.uttlesford.gov.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68738405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SFL160071_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.