|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2017 (346 days ago)|
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- UTILITY AREA
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- NO PETS/SMOKERS
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Lounge/Kitchen 14` reducing to 12`6" x 11`4" (4.27m reducing to 3.81m x 3.45m) featuring a modern range of base and wall units having laminate work surfaces and splash-
backs, one-and-a-half bowl sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with
extractor canopy, fridge/freezer space, radiator and recessed spot lights.
Utility Area with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, plumbing for automatic washing machine and wall mounted combination boiler.
Bedroom 12`7" reducing to 11`4" x 9`6" (3.84m reducing to 3.45m x 2.89m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and double radiator.
Bathroom 7` x 4`8" (2.13m x 1.42m) with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glazed screen, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., extractor and complementary tiling.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.