|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (348 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE SHARE
- DOUBLE ROOM £360 PCM
- SINGLE ROOM £288 PCM
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- EXCELLENT LINKS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND COMMUNAL AREA
- CALL JUST MOVE 0121 377 88 99
Just Move Estate Agents are pleased to offer this ONE BEDROOM house share, situated in a very convenient location. ALL bills included and available to working professionals. NO DSS, NO PETS.
EACH BEDROOM HAS OODLES OF SPACE!! THESE WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR LONG SO CALL JUST MOVE ESTATE AGENTS TODAY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST 0121 377 8899
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68748059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8167846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Just Move Estate Agents & Lettings, Erdington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.