|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Link Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms and Fitted Kitchen
- Large Double Bedroom and Three Single Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating System
- *** Available Immediately ***
A Four Bedroom Link Detached Family Home Situated Close to All Local Amenities and Transport Links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a large master bedroom, three single bedrooms and fitted bathroom.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating System, UPVC Double Glazing.
The property is available immediately so call the office today to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68748572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 143095R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.