|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (329 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom second floor apartment
- A stunning warehouse conversion with concierge
- Open-plan reception room with ample space to entertain
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with modem fixtures
- Fantastic location close to the City and Canary Wharf
LONG LET. Ideally located moments from the Thames Path within an imposing gated warehouse conversion, this two bedroom, two bathroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors with period detail and stunning décor throughout.
New Crane Wharf is ideally located moments from the Thames Path and offers easy access to both the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.