|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2018 (44 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 456333
Property Reference: 456333.
Large (over 500sq ft) fully furnished 1st floor 1 bed flat just off Kilburn High Road. Ideally suited to a professional couple located within walking distance of local transport links:
- Kilburn (Jubilee) - 10mins
- Kilburn Park (Bakerloo) - 9mins
- Brondesbury (Overground - Stratford line) - 7mins
- Kilburn High Road (Overground - Euston Line) - 7mins
Rent of £1,450pcm is for the flat and excludes any bills (ie. council tax, electric, gas, water, internet, etc).
There is street parking that can be applied for through Brent Council.
Note the deposit is 1.5 months rent as the majority of the furnishing is brand new. Sorry but no dogs allowed. Since this is a private rental there is no agency fees but you will still get the full tenancy agreements, gas certificates, electrical certificates, EPCs, inventory check list and registration of deposit in a TDS scheme.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 456333
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45633314102018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.