|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2018 (109 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 476262
Property Reference: 476262.
Available To Move In From 5th January 2018:
1 Bedroom Mid Terrace - St James Row, Rawtenstall
DSS Can Be Accepted But MUST Have a Guarantor Who Is A Homeowner. Rental Payments will come DIRECTLY from the guarantor. The guarantor will be credit checked.
Pets Allowed but the deposit is increased to £550 and the rent is increased to £550PCM. This must be declared before viewing.
This fully modern 1 bedroom property is located within close proximity to the town centre amenities, Rawtenstall market, Asda Superstore and local/Manchester commuter routes. This mid terraced property has a large living space with separate kitchen extension and enclosed rear patio.
* NEW double glazing
* NEW tiled kitchen space in white gloss metro tiles with beautiful grey tiled flooring
* NEW high gloss white handle-less fitted kitchen, with oak worktops and NEW fitted oven & extractor
* NEW Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine provided
* NEW full gas central heating
* NEW fitted bathroom suite, with large D-Shaped shower unit and NEW thermostatic mixer
* NEW tiled bathroom in white gloss metro tiles
* NEW full Electrical re-wire, with multiple smoke detectors and heat sensors for the kitchen
* NEW fully re-plastered throughout the whole property
* NEW grey carpet flooring throughout
* NEWLY decorated throughout
* NEW TV aerial fitted with TV points in the living room and bedroom
* NEW Satellite cabling fitted to the living room
* Enclosed rear yard
* No Pets
* No Smoking
* Rent to be paid via Direct Debit
* Full Credit Check Required Inc Wage Slips & Bank Statements
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £450.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 476262
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47626228112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.