|Added on Rightmove:||09 September 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Modern and spacious apartment
- Located on the first floor
- Offered unfurnished
- Available NOW!
- Close to A690 & A1(M)
- Only ten minutes drive from Durham city centre
- Neutral and modern throughout
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Perfect for professional person or couple
- GFCH and double glazing
Offered on an unfurnished basis, this well presented apartment is available to move into immediately. An extremely popular development with single people, couples and sharers as it's close to town and local amenities. It's also an ideal commuters spot as it provides excellent access to the A1 motorway and A690, as well as having excellent bus links.
Communal door with secure entry system, the apartment is located on the first floor. There is an entrance hallway that leads through into the open plan living space. The lounge is neutrally decorated throughout to suit everyones taste and comes equipped with French patio doors at either end of the room allowing in plenty of natural light. The fitted kitchen is modern in style and comes with an electric fan assisted oven/gas hob and extractor hood, as well as a breakfast bar. There is one double bedroom and one good sized single bedroom . The main bathroom is clean and modern, it comes fitted with a mains shower over the bath. Externally, there is one allocated parking space.
Carrville is a small village with excellent access to the A1(M) and A690 for commuting throughout the region. Just four miles from Durham City Centre, approximately a forty minute walk into town. The village benefits from many amenities including shops, leisure facilities and places to eat.
Council tax band B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000201284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.