|Added on Rightmove:||21 August 2019 (32 days ago)|
- A modern and well presented two bedroom apartment
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Entrance hallway
- Modern open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Under cover off road parking
- part furnished
- SORRY NO , NO SMOKERS. NO PETS
A very well presented, spacious two bedroom part furnished apartment to let, ideally located in Hednesford Town Centre. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing, in brief the accommodation comprises of: entrance hallway, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bathroom, under cover allocated parking and security intercom entrance.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate size and location .
***SORRY NO PETS***NO SMOKERS***NO ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68793199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28388470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flint & Co, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.