|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (402 days ago)|
- Double Rooms
- Separate Reception Room To Share
- Kitchen And Dinner To Share
- 2 Bathrooms
- Great Transport Links
- Available Now
Knightsbridge Estates are delighted to present this wonderful double bedroom in the heart of MARYLAND/STRATFORD.
The property is a 5 bedroom house with 3 single males currently living there.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Clean house
- Double bedrooms
- Separate reception to share
- New wardrobes and new mattresses
- Kitchen and dinner to share
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bus station just outside the house
- 4 Mins walk to Maryland station
- Great Location
Call now as the rooms will not stay around for long.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KBE_000672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.