|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (375 days ago)|
- Modernised with new decor ,carpets, vinyl and curtains
- Double glazed with full gas central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen with white goods
- No fees for administration or referencing
- Band A Council Tax
Please quote reference 31505 when enquiring about this property
If you are looking for self - contained, good quality accommodation in a convenient location at a modest cost, this could be the property for you.
This newly decorated and carpeted,fully gas centrally heated 1st floor studio flat over an optician's shop on Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston is available now and comprises; Ample sized breakfast kitchen with fitted units and includes electric cooker, fridge/freezer and also a washing machine. The kitchen has new vynil flooring. It also houses a condensing combination boiler powering the gas central heating system.
The bathroom which is a good size is well appointed with an over the bath shower which is powered directly by the combi boiler.The vynil flooring is new.
The living room is approximately 16ft6 x13 ft and has a double glazed fire escape window, phone point and internet access.The carpet is new. All of the windows to the property are double glazed.
As this is a studio, this room is also used for sleeping and easily accommodates a double bed. There is also a large, carpeted walk in wardrobe in the main room.
Additional storage space and cupboards is located between the kitchen and bathroom
The flat has new dcor. All rooms have lots of power sockets and the flat has a new Electrical Safety Certificate.
The flat is situated above the optician's but has individual access via a locked lobby with fireproof stairs. It also has linked smoke alarms with the shop and also a burglar alarm.
The property would suit a single person and has easy access to the M6, Redscar and Roman Way Industrial Estates and is also situated on a direct bus route in to Preston City Centre. With good local amenities including a Tesco Express and a Post Office and with easy access to West View Leisure Centre, this property is not to be missed.
Sorry no housing benefits or pets and a deposit and references will be required. Non smokers are preferred.
EPC - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0031505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.