|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (373 days ago)|
- Secure development
- Moments from Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Right next to Stratford Station
- Well presented
- Private balcony
- Great local amenities
- Fantastic transport links
- Call the team to view now on 020 8150 3325
A Fantastic one bedroom property in the heart of Stratford E15. The property is located on the first floor with lift access. The reception leads out to private balcony and also has a separate reception. The kitchen includes dishwasher and all other basic white goods. Westfields' Stratford shopping centre and the tube station are only a short walk away. To arrange a viewing please call the lettings team on 020 8150 3325.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68821505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4617569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.