- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Large Reception Room
- Modern Development
- One months rent in advance
- Damages deposit equivalent to a month and a half rent
- Administration £240
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £115
An excellent and spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment in this great modern development in the heart of Merton Park and within easy reach of MORDEN UNDERGROUND STATION and the tramlink. Presented in excellent condition and featuring a large reception room, fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and modern bathroom. Also benefits from ONE ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACE. Energy rating band C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68829979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28393080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.