|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (434 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Close To Beach
- Pets Discretionary
- Long Let
- Log Burner + electric heating
- Double glazed
- Low maintenance decks front & rear
- Available immediately
Situated within a 'stones throw' of the beach and a short walk into the Seaview village centre. This 2 bedroom modern styled chalet bungalow provides comfortable modern accommodation
* Furnished or Unfurnished
* Long Term intention to let
* Off road parking
* Log burner and electric heating
* Double glazed
* Low maintenance decks front and rear
This 2 bed chalet situated in the village of Seaview with its selection of shops, restaurants and cafes and just a stones throw away from the beach.
The accommodation comprises;
A modern fitted kitchen including washing machine, fridge & freezer.
A bright lounge open plan lounge with double aspect.
Ground floor shower room
Ground floor twin bedroom with French doors leading to rear deck.
Stairs to first leading to master double bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Outside there is off road parking at the side the property and decks to front and rear.
The property is available immediately on either a furnished or unfurnished basis and it is offered with the intension let long term.
Housing benefit applications are not considered for this property.
Please call the HRD Ryde office on 01983 616655 to arrange a viewing
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68830271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276021031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.