|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2017 (375 days ago)|
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES
- ELECTRIC COOKER PROVIDED
- SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED WITH SUITABLE GUARANTOR
- NO PETS/SMOKERS
- BOND IS EQUAL TO ONE MONTHS RENT
We are delighted to offer To Let this pleasant and well presented One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment,
ideal for the Town Centre and the seafront.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance Communal entrance, staircase to second floor, Entrance Hall with radiator.
Lounge 13`6` x 9`1` (4.16m x 2.77m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window with partial sea views.
Kitchen 9`10` x 6`5` (2.99m x 1.96m) comprising a range of base and wall units, laminate work surfaces and tiled splash back, electric cooker, plumbing for washer, fridge space, wall mounted combination boiler, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12`2` x 7`10` (3.70m x 2.39m) including built in wardrobe, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom 12`2` x 5` (3.70m x 1.52m) max, white suite comprising bath, pedestal basin, low flush WC, complementary tiling, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and storage cupboard.
Application fees are charged at £75 per applicant or guarantor. Bond is equal to one month`s rent unless stated otherwise. If pets are accepted an additional pet bond of £150 may be required. Monthly rent will need to be paid in advance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.