|Added on Rightmove:||03 December 2018 (11 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 478451
Property Reference: 478451.
Available now, this delightful 2 bedroom property in the popular area of Crookes ideally suited to a professional or postgraduate single person or couple.
The property comprises a unique ground floor open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen has a gas cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave whilst the living area features a leather sofa, bay window and laminate flooring throughout.
Upstairs is a large double bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The second bedroom is a single and currently used as an office and has a desk, bookcase and chest of drawers, unfortunately it is not really suitable for a second tenant.
The bathroom consists of WC, basin, bath with mixer shower, and heated towel rail.
To the rear is an enclosed private decking area
The property also benefits from:
Gas central heating with A-rated Boiler
Fully double glazed
Council Tax Band A
The house is situated in the area of Crookes, popular with professionals and postgraduate students, and just 2 minutes from the local shops and amenities. The city, University and Hallamshire Hospital are just a 20-30 min walk, or if you fancy the bus the stop for the 52 is just round the corner.
Pets considered with additional deposit.Unfortunately DSS tenants cannot be accepted.
Let by a private Landlord with over 10 years experience.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 06 December, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 478451
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47845103122018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.