|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (302 days ago)|
- Two bedroom flat
- Two bathrooms
- 24hr concierge
- Secure parking included
- Spacious throughout
- 5 mins to Limehouse DLR
- Top floor
Abby Properties present this two bedroom top floor apartment situated in a modern development with concierge. The flat comprises of a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, private balcony, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second good-sized double bedroom and additional family bathroom.
Two bedroom flat
Secure parking included
5 mins to Limehouse DLR
If this property did not meet your requirements please send me an email with the below details.
1. How many bedrooms you are looking for?
2. What areas you are looking in?
3. What is your maximum monthly budget?
4. When do you need to move?
5. How many people will live in the property?
6. Are you working full time?
7. Any other special requirements?
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 114berglen. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Properties LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.