|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (394 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 Tidy en suite bathrooms
- 1 Spacious reception room
- Allocated residents parking
- Daytime concierge
- Charming warehouse conversion
- administrative charges apply
- EPC Rating = D
A well appointed two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of this charming warehouse conversion offering many original features.
The City, Canary Wharf and the West End are all easily accessed via Wapping and Tower Hill underground stations.
The apartment boasts a large reception room, a spacious kitchen with a separate utility area and dining area and two double bedrooms both benefiting from an en-suite bathroom.
Further benefits include day time porterage and allocated parking.
NB: The furnishing in the images contained within this brochure are for illustrative purposes only, some of the furnishings may differ from the photographs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DOL020121_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.