|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (259 days ago)|
- 3 BED UNFURNISHED TOWN HOUSE IN WARTON
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BAE SYSTEMS
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & SMALL REAR YARD
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Three bedroom unfurnished town house in Warton. Close to local shops, schools and BAe Systems. The property compromises a good size lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner, downstairs wc, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. It has off road parking and a small rear yard area. The property has double glazing and gas central heating throughout. It is an ideal property for working professionals.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68867945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-12ML14YD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.