|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2017 (374 days ago)|
Please quote reference 32154 when enquiring about this property
Ideal for city professionals and students gorgeous renovated flat with 2 toilets. and minutes away from major destinations such as Queen Mary and LSE ,KINGS COLLEGE, UCL, SOAS
Liverpool Street. TOWER HILL, WAPPING
3 Bedroom flat
1 Large Modern Kitchen
Only 9 minute walk TOWERHILL station
Only a 6 minute walk to WAPPING station
Only a 25 minute walk to Liverpool Street station
Only 30 minutes tube to Bank station
24 hours public buses to and from Central London. Very convenient for commuting to work and school.
Easy access to local supermarkets, restaurants, bars, park, and other local amenities.
FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
Fully furnished room with a bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers
Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster
Front garden with garden table and chairs.
Supermarket, only 2 minutes from the apartment.
Tube Tower Hill Zone 1( District & Circle Line)
SOAS, KINGS, UCL only 30 minutes by public
- Tower Hill (Zone 1)
- Tower Gate way (Zone 1)Dockland Light Railway
- Wapping overground (Zone 2)
- Buses to Liverpool Street & Elephant Castle (Zone 1)
- Minimum 12 month stay
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
Located in a quiet, safe and clean home in the St Katherine Dock /Tower Bridge/Tower Hill
Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the flat.
- All amenities located nearby. Within 5 minutes walk e. g.
- Several supermarkets including a Waitrose and Sainsbury's
- Many independent shops along Wapping high street.
- Leisure centre and gyms
- Post office, banks, news agents, 24 hour grocery stores etc.
- Many bars, restaurant, cafes, street markets nearby e. g. approx 10 mins walk
- Restaurants and night life of Brick Lane and local area
- BrickLane, Petticoat Lane, Old Spitalfields and Whitechapel street markets
- Columbia Street flower market
- Queen Mary University, Metropolitan University and Royal London Hospital nearby
- The area has dedicated cycle lanes for cyclists
- Excellent transport links e. g.
- 8 minutes to Tower Hill for District, Circle, & DLR
- Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approximately 15 minutes
- Approximately 15-20 minute walk London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Bank and the City.
- Buses, including night buses to Central London and the City; 8 minute walk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.