|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (358 days ago)|
- Four/five bedroom flat
- Fitted kitchen
- Balcony and communal garden
- Available furnished/unfurnished
- Perfect for sharers or students
- Available now
- Close to Hammersmith tube station
- Easy access to major routes
- Close to local amenities
Furnished four bedroom flat, in the heart of Hammersmith right next to Hammersmith Station on Queen Caroline Street - The property comprises of a large lounge, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, seperate WC, balcony and communal gardens.
The apartment consists of four double bedrooms, large separate living room , bathroom, separate WC, communal gardens and fitted kitchen. The property is within a 3 minute walk to Hammersmith Station, where you can access the Piccadilly Line and District Line into Central London and Hammersmith and City Line.
This property would suit professional sharers, students or a family. Parking available. Immediate viewings highly recommend. Contact Kings on 0208 600 0684.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68871314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27273118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.