|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2019 (32 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 478942
Property Reference: 478942.
Available furnished or unfurnished and including Broadband and telephone. A short walk from trendy bars, restaurants shops and buses. On the edge of Roundhay Park.
Beautiful Recently refurbished solid wood marble and granite floors 2 large double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with Private Parking Landline phone and Wi-Fi included
Entrance Hall with Cloaks and Wc leading to open plan living kitchen with granite worktops, Belfast sink, extractor hood, microwave, washer, dishwasher, fridge, tumble dryer, freezer and ceramic hob cooker.
Lounge area with Sofa Dining Table with chairs Smart TV and living fire. South facing French Windows leading to outdoor terrace with sofas and table
Two double bedrooms for sharers or bedroom 2 could be a second lounge/study area for a couple
Bedroom 1 measures 20.5ft x12ft this bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and could be furnished to your requirements with bed or sofas it has French Windows leading onto small rear garden Smart TV and ensuite bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle
Bedroom 2 measures 11.5ft x 12ft this large double bedroom features a whole wall of fitted wardrobes and can be furnished to your requirements it has a Smart TV and ensuite bathroom with bath shower wc and washbasin
Smart TV's Wi-Fi and landline phone included .
The apartment is on the edge of Roundhay Park in Leeds, West Yorkshire - one of the biggest city parks in Europe! The attractions include the nearby Tropical World and Butterfly House. It has over 700 acres of rolling park land littered with lakes, woodland and gardens. The park is one of the most popular attractions in Leeds, nearly a million people visit each year. The surrounding area is bursting full of good shops, restaurants, pubs and bars with good transport links to the City Centre. The property is a five minute walk away from the 24 hr Tesco. £1400 pcm
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 April, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 478942
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47894204122018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.