|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Close to Schools, Train Station and Fareham Town Centre
- 4 Double Bedrooms! Ensuite and dressing room to master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen including all appliances
- Medium Size Garden, Single Garage
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating C
**AVAILABLE BEG OF NOVEMBER ** Are you and your family looking for a quiet and friendly location to call home? Leaders are very proud to present this large Four Bedroom Town House set in a beautiful family orientated area close to schools and transport links accommodation offers, Entrance hallway with cloakroom, lounger/diner, kitchen with hob/oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, Three double bedrooms one with En- suite shower room, neutral decor and carpets, gas central heating, double glazing and further benefiting from, a garden and garage.
SORRY NO PETS PERMITTED
EPC Rating B
Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other fees or charges that may be payable at completion. Further information will be made available at request by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68903357.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1013382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.