|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 December 2017 (236 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Lounge with Juliette Balcony
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen
- Underground Parking for One Car
- Lift Access
- Central Gerrards Cross
This modern and stylish apartment with a pleasant outlook is situated in central Gerrards Cross within easy access to local amenities and mainline station. It offers lift access and secure underground allocated parking for one car with gated access. The property benefits from one double bedroom with built in wardrobes, reception room with a juliette balcony, a modern fitted Siemens kitchen area, modern bathroom, brand new wooden flooring throughout with underfloor heating and newly decorated. The property is offered unfurnished and available middle of December. EPC rating Band B. Council Tax Band C (£1,474.06)
Via The Frost Partnership, 32 Packhorse Road, Gerrards Cross
Telephone: 01753 891818 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 277204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Gerrards Cross - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.