|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (253 days ago)|
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE DECORATIVE FIREPLACE
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH RANGE COOKER - F/FREEZER & WASH MACH
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- 2 X DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 1 X SINGLE BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER
- ATTIC CONVERSION / 4TH BEDROOM / PLAYROOM / OFFICE
- ATTIC CONVERSION ALSO INCLUDES ENSUITE TOILET & WASHBASIN
- GAS CENTREAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN - SMALL PET CONSIDERED
Spacious 4 bed property located in a quiet sought after area walking distance of ameneties and quality schools. The property has just been purchased and is undegoing decorative improvement.
Parking to the front of the property.
Spacious Lounge - Feature Fireplace.
Dining Room -door leading out to Patio Area.
Fitted Kitchen with Range cooker & Hob - Fridge Freezer & Washing Machine (these can be removed if not required).
Spacious Garden & Shed.
Ground Floor Cloakroom.
2 X Double Bedrooms.
1 x single bedroom.
Family Bathroom with toilet, washbasin, bath & shower - glass shower screen.
4th Double Bedroom - Office - Playroom.
Ensuite toilet & washbasin - towel rail.
Gas Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing.
Small Pet Considered.
Referencing Fee: 95 per adult
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.