|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Large lounge
- Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with built in Oven and Hob, space for Appliances
- Five Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Facilities
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Conservatory and a Utility Room
- Mainly Laid to Lawn Rear Garden with Patio Area, Stunning Seaviews
- Off Road Parking, Single Garage
Five Bedroom Detached House * Large Lounge * Dining Room * Modern kitchen with built in Oven and Hob * Space for Appliances * Five Double Bedrooms * En-Suite Facilities * Family Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * Conservatory * Utility Room * Stunning Sea Views * Off Road Parking * Single Garage * Mainly Laid to Lawn Rear Garden with Patio Area * EPC D (Council Tax F) (Deposit Requested £2346) Available 7th November 2017 * Tenant Fees Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8191407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bryce Baker Woods, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.